We Help You Stand Up For Your Employment Rights
If you feel your employer has wronged you or failed to protect you from mistreatment, you have legal remedies. But employment conflicts can be confusing and intimidating. You may worry about the backlash if you speak up.
Geurts Law Firm gives you the legal support to assert your rights and make your employer do the right thing. Our employment law attorneys have a good track record in cases across Orange County and Los Angeles County.
We also counsel business owners and managers. Our emphasis is proactive training and policy development to prevent conflicts, but we regularly defend employers facing legal action. See our page on employment law for employers.
Empowering Employees And Resolving Disputes
Geurts Law Firm represents workers in the full range of California employment law and labor law matters, including:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, disability or another protected class
- Sexual harassment or hostile work environment
- Termination or retaliation for whistleblowing or filing claims
- Wage and hour claims, such as unpaid overtime
- Severance package negotiations for executives and key employees
- Employee covenants (noncompete or nondisclosure agreements)
We educate our clients about the law, their rights and their options for resolving employment disputes. It’s not always necessary to file a lawsuit and go to trial. We have experience in every forum, including settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitration and litigation. Whichever path you choose, you can count on us to faithfully protect your interests.
Talk To A Trusted Employment Law Attorney
Our firm regularly gets referrals from former clients who felt heard and respected by our skilled and compassionate lawyers. We are responsive when you have questions and concerns, and we work hard to get the job done.